Pram Sled Flex Fit®
*Free U.K. Delivery when you spend £50 applies to mainland U.K. only.
Please note that our standard delivery charge is £4.95 for orders below £50, providing a convenient shipping option for all purchases.
Order ConfirmationWhen we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be dispatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Upon dispatch, we will send tracking information to the email address you provided during checkout. This tracking information will allow you to monitor the status and location of your order in real-time. You’ll receive this email notification within 24 hours of your order leaving our warehouse.
How long does it typically take for my purchase to arrive once it’s dispatched?Usually 2-7 business days, however, some items can take longer.
Do you offer express delivery?
Yes, we do, as standard. Most items are dispatched within 48 hours, and from within the U.K.
However, we work with various different European warehouses and suppliers to fulfil some orders, such as Ibiyaya. While this setup allows us to offer a wide range of products, it also means that our inventory is spread across different locations. As a result, providing express delivery, at times, becomes challenging. For a more accurate delivery time, please contact us, we’d be more than happy to help.
Out of Stock Items
In the rare event that a product becomes out of stock after you’ve placed an order, we will promptly notify you via email. You will then have the option to either cancel the affected item from your order and receive a full refund, or choose to wait until the item is back in stock.
Where does www.silvercirclepets.co.uk deliver?We deliver anywhere in the U.K. (United Kingdom)
As per EU Consumer Rights, there may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the U.K. mainland you will require a delivery quote.
The award-winning Pram Sled Flex Fit®
Slideable floor protector for dirty pram wheels.
The award-winning Pram Sled Flex Fit® by The Original Hudson provides the simplest way to bring your pram or dog stroller into the home without getting dirty wheels on the floor.
It’s easy to use and attaches without even needing to touch it. Just ride the pram or pet stroller on and the hard work of containing the mess is taken care of. Special cushions at the ends of the sled act as wedges for the wheels which help you slide the pram straight into the home.
It eliminates the awkward, time-consuming tasks of wheel washing, applying covers, or dismantling the baby pram or pet pram. As well as promoting more baby sleep by minimising disturbance when returning home and enabling safer sleep through closer monitoring.
The Pram Sled Flex Fit® is extremely versatile:
- One size fits all*.
- For prams with 4 wheels or 3 wheels.
- For carpeted or hard floors.
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (at least 1 hour).
For a limited promotional period there is also:
- Free felt pads for use on hard floors.
- Free limited edition canvas bag.
This is superb value and also makes the Pram Sled® a great gift for a baby shower or birthday that has eye-catching originality as well as being incredibly useful.
What’s more, you can be sure it will suit most situations that new parents find themselves embarking upon.
- Substantial time and effort saving.
- Keeps the floor clean with minimal fuss.
- More baby sleep (by providing minimum disturbance).
- Hands-free operation (Fingers stay clean and no bending down to apply covers).
- Avoids pram dismantling. Even with rapid folding prams, it avoids multiple back-and-forth trips into the home to separately carry in the baby and belongings.
- Pram stays ready for use on the next outing.
- Promotes safer sleep (by sliding the pram into the home for closer monitoring).
- The home entrance stays uncluttered/clear of the pram.
- Lightweight and flexible for great handling which means it negotiates easily around skirting boards, doorframes and table legs, etc.
- Durable and resistant to the continual impact from the pram wheels.
- Waterproof with a combined raised barrier for holding back dirt and rainwater.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- The open-surface design promotes natural quick natural drying for minimised bacterial growth.
- Highly mould and mildew resistant.
- Compact minimum-footprint result for excellent maneuverability.
- Optimised slip for well-balanced usability and safety.
- Better environmental alternative. Increased floor lifespan through protecting the floor from rainwater damage and the progressive impact from dirt/grit that sticks to the wheels, combined with a significant saving on the use of floor cleaning products.
- ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED. At least 1 hour. The steps are straight forward but please follow them with care. It's worth investing the time to do it well. It also helps to have 2 people, a tape measure and a few weighty household objects to hand (e.g. Books) to hold the sheet in place during the first few steps.
- The Pram Sled is not a rigid structure. Instead, as the name suggests, the Flex Fit® innovative design incorporates a flexible sheet that wraps to provide an exact fit which is then fixed bespoke for your pram. This flexibility means it can bend easily around doorframes and furniture. So it can maneuver through extremely tight spaces in the home and reach areas that would be unachievable with stiffer designs.
- *Fits prams up to 69cm wide & 126cm long (between the wheel outsides). Check double prams.
- Felt pads give the option of making the Pram Sled® work on hard floors instead of carpets.
- Non-scratch-resistant hard floors will experience gradual wear from using the Pram Sled® consistent with ordinary advice from the floor manufacturer.
- Sliding resistance varies with floor type and pram carrying capacity (double prams require more effort to slide).
- The brake and wheel lock may be needed to help slide the pram when it is on the Pram Sled®. This is more likely for larger-wheeled prams (over 30cm) and 3 wheeled prams.
- Only use indoors on flat-level floors (no stairs).
- The product on sale is for the Pram Sled® only. The prams shown in the photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Refer to the user guide for full terms and conditions before use.
- Patent pending PCT/IB2020/053210. Registered Designs 6128390 - 6128439
- The Pram Sled® is NOT a toy.
- Supervision by a responsible adult is required at ALL times.
- Baby/child MUST be securely fastened in the pram at ALL times in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines when Pram Sled® is in use.
- The effort needed to slide Pram Sled® varies with floor type:
SLIP/TRIP HAZARD! To reduce risk of injury:
- ONLY use indoors.
- ONLY use on flat level floors.
- DO NOT use on stairs.
- CHOKING HAZARD! Parts can be removed or bitten off and cause choking. Seek immediate medical advice if ingested.
- SUFFOCATION risk. Store out of reach of babies and children when not in use: -DO NOT use as a play den.
- DO NOT position Pram Sled® where it could block a fire exit.
- Assembly must be carried out by a responsible adult.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. DO NOT store or place near heat or ignition sources.
- Inspect product before each use. DO NOT use if parts are loose, damaged, or missing.
- If the Pram Sled® is to be used by someone unfamiliar with it, always show them how it works first.
- Use pram only in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Non-scratch resistant hard floors (e.g. wood, stone, tile, etc.) may wear gradually over time when the Pram Sled® is used. Use felt pads to reduce impact.
- Mud and rainwater may reach the floor if the Pram Sled® is not used correctly.
- U.K Shipping only.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- Orders shipped within 10 working days.
Manufacturers Return Guide:
Should you change your mind and decide to return your Pram Sled® to us then please email and let us know. Providing it's still in new condition (e.g. it hasn't been used, part assembled or damaged etc.) we're happy to offer a refund on the value of the sled once it has been returned to us.
We're currently unable to provide return delivery so it would be up to the customer to carry the cost and to make arrangements for this. We'd also recommend requesting proof of postage too.
Please note. If any attempt has been made to assemble the product it means we can no longer guarantee that we can resell the item, so are unable to accept returns. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you've tried to assemble the product but feel you're not getting the best experience then please get in touch with us as soon as possible as most queries can be resolved quickly and easily.
Occasionally it can take a little longer to get a solution to you and in these cases your patience and understanding are much appreciated. Please know that we take the utmost care for all our customers and we are committed to making sure we do everything we can do to ensure you get maximum benefit from the product.
• Extended 30 day returns
• Self-serve returns
• See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
• Manufacturers warranty
• Silver Circle Pets are officially appointed by manufacturers
• Free U.K. delivery over £50 within 1 to 7 business days
• Most our stock is dispatched from within the U.K.